Luleh Va Mashinsazi Iran Co (LMICO)
LMICO established in 1959 as the first industrial melting and cast iron production Plant in Iran with the aim of producing cast iron pipes and fittings for water and cast iron boilers. The company’s annual production capacity was initially 4,000 tons and its main products were cast iron pipes with a diameter of 80 to 400 mm by centrifugal method (centrifugal escape). LMICO, with the expansion of machines and factories now has a capacity of 120,000 tons of various products and is active in domestic & regional markets. LMICO is a shareholder of Hapico company with 17% of the shares.
Mohammad Reza Babaei – CEO of the company
Bijan Boroumand Heidarabadi – Deputy CEO
Products of the company:
- Ductile Cast iron pipes and fittings from 100 to 2000 mm in diameter
- Earthquake-resistant Ductile cast iron pipe with a diameter of 100 to 2000 mm
- Ductile cast iron emergency tanks
- 150 to 2000 mm diameter butterfly valve with nominal pressures of 6, 10, 16 and 25 atmospheres
- Nun-return valve with a diameter of 200 to 800 mm and nominal pressure of 10, 16 and 25 atmospheres (according to the customer’s order)
- Gate valve from 50 to 300 mm in diameter and nominal pressures of 10, 16 and 25 atmospheres
- Air valve with a diameter of 25 to 200 mm and a nominal pressure of 10, 16 and 25 atmospheres
- MI3 brand boiler cast iron boilers in four models S90, L90, Super M90 and HYPER with thermal capacities of 30,000 to 1,200,000 kcal per hour
- Heavy parts up to 25 tons of Ductile gray cast iron and alloy using high technology production system.